BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thailand,Hatyai Trip♥

After my KL+Genting Trip straight 2 Thailand,
i drove all the way 2 Thailand...
*proud*...
*clap*...
wahaha...
this is my 2nd time 2 Thailand,
we stayed at Lee Garden Hotel but i more prefer Regency Hotel tho...
Lee Garden Hotel SUCKSS!!!!
OMG!!
I was damn tired after whole day shopping,
so i went bac 2 Hotel n plan 2 hv a gud nite sleep....
at 1st I was so glad 2 the bed infront of me,
when i lay down on it....
i thought i was dreaming sleeping on a public toilet,
the bed r actually smells like public toilet!
euuuuuuuuu.......
wat the.........
*faint*
as the result,
i use my poor PATRICK 2 covered the bad smells....
euuu.....
cant imagine tat.....
well i still got the mood 2 took photo....
wahaha...
check out the cool pic i took in Thailand....




Tis time i go wf my "lovely" sis,
haha....
she was 2 high class then she told me tat she will NEVER NEVER EVER cum 2 tis place again....
i was like wat the....????
she was damn annoying keep saying she wanna go bac 2 hotel as the reason she said tat she stomachache,
mom n i was shopping n she keep complaining....
how annoying was tat....
*slap*
tat was her idea of taking the picture infront of the Central Shopping Mall wf the lame.....
doll....
haha.....
its looks not tat bad actually....
haha....

Did u saw the TV infront of the stall...
tat black screen....
tat TV usually shows some korean music.
Instate of buying the delicious twist potato my sis always tells me tat how cum she dun even noe tat korean group....
annoying 2....
she....
*slap again*
by the way the potato was damn delicious...
only cost 250b....



Althought the room suck but the food taste gud....
look at tat...
hehe...
there r also fruit 4 breakfast...
wow....





kids stuff...nice rite?



Tis GUY ....Tis GUY....is a GUY....
damn she was so pretty man....
look at her sexy body...
he dun even looks like a guy...
she walks like a model wf high heels....
wow....
so great...
she dance gracefully 2...
so my sis decide 2 took a photo of her....
look at her...
she can even pose 2 my sis...
*clap*





piano???2 small 4 me...=.='''









nice 2 look but...............scary 2 belongs...........4 me its name as 'GHOST DOLL'..wakaka...





my sis so desparate to it..
she was attract by the colourful hand made pensil box..
she regret she dint brought it...
kesian....









Lee Garden DJ..
sounds lame..
but..
my sis love him bcz..
he puts out modern korean songs..
very lame..!!
annoying 3!!!





well,
as a conclusion....
tis trip was quite nice...
cz i brought a lot of things then last trip....
going there ?
mayb but wat i noe was my sis will not join!
wakaka...
tats all...
THE END
by angeline










0 comments: